Senior Digital Designer - Web
Get the best of both worlds - create user-centred design for a big digital product, but as part of a small, friendly studio team.
Dave Clark Design is an integrated digital and brand experience agency with studios in Auckland, Wellington, Melbourne, Sydney and Singapore. We're looking for a talented designer, with an eye for detail, to work on New Zealand's leading online banking for web. As part of a small design and UX team you'll help us continue to create a beautiful user-centred experience for hundreds of thousands of users.
We want you to...
- Work with our UX and design team to create intuitive user flows and detailed interactions
- Design for a modern responsive web application
- Contribute to regular user testing sessions to help refine the design
- Prepare detailed finished designs for developers
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the best quality finished product.
In return you'll enjoy...
- Being part of a large and successful digital product
- Direct involvement with a smart group of pure digital clients
- Working in a friendly design studio with a focused but relaxed culture
- Sane working hours, great coffee and snacks
- Webstock and UX New Zealand tickets
- World-class Christmas excursions.
You’ll need to...
- Show us polished design work on some digital products that are a decent size or have interesting and detailed interaction requirements
- Tell us the influence you've had on the way that product worked
- Be a good communicator online and in person.
The role is based in our central Wellington design studio. And because people often want to know, we can tell you you’ll be using Sketch with some InVision and Atomic in the mix. Send us your CV using the link below.